Increased Material Handling Productivity. Lower Operating Costs. Maximize Return on Investment. Focus on Core Business.
These are just a few of the reasons some of the most demanding manufacturing, distribution and logistics companies trust Hull Lift Truck, in Indiana and Michigan, to manage their fleet operations.
Material handling operations can be one the most inefficient cost centers of your business. Taking into consideration purchase price, trade-in value, financing or leasing, maintenance and repair, unplanned downtime, replacement of aging equipment, operator training, and administration and management reporting, properly prioritizing your objectives can be difficult.
Hull Lift Truck understands that every company has special needs. We use our experience and expertise to develop a custom fleet management program that works for you. Custom programs range from a single plant operation to multiple plants and distribution centers distributed throughout North America.
Fleet Management Helps you contain costs and control material handling operations.
For multi-site, regional or national programs, Hull Lift Truck partners with Fleet Strategy Group, enabling you to:
- Focus on your own core competencies, getting you out of fleet management and back to your business
- Optimize your assets now through increased uptime, decreased downtime
- Save time by enabling a third party to do the work so you don't have to
- Providing you complete transparency by seeing all costs-per-hour
Sample Reports include
- PM’s Due
- Contract Expiration
- Expense History
- Asset Listings
- Utilization Expense Summary
- Goals / Review Operations
- Replace, Relocate, Retain, Retire (4-R’s Analysis)
"By utilizing FSG as our "watchdog" for our forklift bills, it has freed up both my time and our Maintenance Supervisors time to focus on the overall performance of the fleet vs. chasing down inaccurate invoices".
- Plant Manager, Oregon
"We are totally satisfied with the service, because of the savings we have already realized".
- Plant Manager, Minneapolis